At the moment the new school year may seem like weeks away, but it will sneak up on us much quicker than expected! Before you or your child panic about organizing the house and picking up last minute items, here are 5 ways you can prepare your family for going back to school.
- Add more storage space for incoming books
2. Set up an organized work space for homework and projects
3. DIY a makeshift mudroom before coats and backpacks start flooding in
4. Put all their work needs together in a homework caddy or a find place where they can keep their homework organized.
5. Upgrade their getting-dressed routine for a smoother morning, you don’t want your children to be stressing about clothes 5 minutes before they have to leave!
Light in the Attic Learning is a premier tutoring company in Toronto. We offer educational enrichment and remedial programs for students JK to grade 12. Our private instruction is tailored to fit each child’s individual needs and learning style while adhering to the Ontario curriculum.